subota, 22. studenoga 2014.

[HUNT-897] I Figured I’d At Least See Some Nipples… I Went to An Outdoor Unisex Bathing Spot and Came Across a Group of College Girls! And I Was…


I Figured I’d At Least See Some Nipples… I Went to An Outdoor Unisex Bathing Spot and Came Across a Group of College Girls! And I Was the Only Guy There!! It Was the First Time Going to a Unisex Hot Spring Spa For These Innocent Students (They All Had Big Boobs!) and When They Entered, I Considered Myself So Lucky, But They Kept Their Defenses Up and So I Didn’t See a Damn Thing! The Mood Was Heavy With Their Obvious Discomfort From My Presence! But I Wasn’t Going to Go Away So Easily! I Was Determined to Stick Around Until At Least I Saw a Set of Nipples, But the Heat Alone Caused These Students to Gradually Lower Their Guard to the Point I Could See All Their Wares… Cleavage, Cracks, Nipples, And Finally Pussies… Naturally, I Didn’t Miss a Thing and Sprouted a Boner!! Thinking This Was So Bad, I Tried to Hide It, But Couldn’t and When They Noticed My Condition…
2.28 GB
(more…)